The course aims to provide a solid foundation in Comet/WebSockets Protocol, starting with basic fundamental concepts and internals throughout best-practices, key features and asynchronous I/O with The Atmosphere Framework. During and after the training hours there will be time for discussions as well as attendee case-studies. At the end of the training you will have a deep understanding of how Atmosphere Framework works, you will be able to reliably analyze, understand and solve common problems and ready to build state of a scalable WebSocket/Comet applications.
- Introduction - Terminology, basic concepts, setting up and basic operations
- Server side - Picking the right module based on your needs.
- Client side - Picking the right client library based on your needs.
- Distributed Model - Atmosphere cluster, shards and replicas, configuration, APIs and local gateway
- Scaling Atmosphere - Picking the right server, configuring the server, proxy and firewall
10% early bird discounts are available when registering 21 or more days in advance of the training. Group discounts are available.